Anti-Aging Face Oil | Red Raspberry Seed & Sweet Almond
Anti-Aging Face Oil | Red Raspberry Seed & Sweet Almond
The zit zapping, tone evening, glow enhancing, sun protecting, redness reducing, elasticity, enhancing, fine line filling, pore shrinking face fixer in a bottle. With regular use, your skin texture and tone will start to look like you're wearing a BB cream even when you're fresh from bed.
The zit zapping, tone evening, glow enhancing, sun protecting, redness reducing, elasticity, enhancing, fine line filling, pore shrinking face fixer in a bottle.
My anti-aging face oil is a powerful, balanced, & science-backed blend of nutrient packed botanical oils guaranteed to fix your face (balance skin) from the inside out. Made to naturally eliminate the signs of aging: pimples, inflammation, flaky patches, redness, and that swollen-yet-deflated look - all while never looking or feeling oily. With regular use, your skin texture and tone will start to look like you're wearing a BB cream even when you're fresh from bed.
Soothes acne, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, fungal infections and more! Don't let hidden inflammation and infection bloat your face. If you love my Zit Zappers, you'll be addicted to this.
- Oil cleanser
- Makeup remover
- Body lotion - perfect head to toe
- Night cream
- Before & After Sun Skin Care
- Ingredients: A blend of organic cold pressed hempseed, red raspberry & cucumber seed, sweet almond, evening primrose, & neem, lemongrass & eucalyptus essence, vitamin e, & isopropyl myristate. That’s it.
- For external use only
- Blocks UV damage, not UV rays. You will still tan while using, with less or no burn and more even skin tone.
- Great for ALL skin types, including oily acne prone skin. Helps reset oil production to normal levels.
Apply a thin layer all over face and rub in. If used for oil cleansing, apply oil to cotton swab or pad and gently rub over skin.
Why I made this:
For most of my life, I'd taken my perfect brown sugar complexion and literal handful of pimples over my lifetime for granted. Sadly, at 28, my skin decided to have it's Lemonade moment rebellion. I'd gone from perfect skin to a fucking mess of under-eye bags, crow's feet, deeper laugh lines, big dermatitis patches, a dull/uneven complexion, & a new daily constellation of zits thanks to my hubris.
I was shook, Had my come to Bey-sus slash 4:44 moment, and made the first batch of Anti-Aging Face Oil. Although things are better now, I'm honestly still traumatized. Thinking about how bad it got gives me goosebumps. Thankfully, with the Anti-Aging Face Oil, I never have to go back there again!
How it works:
- Hempseed oil: A rich and balanced source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) & vitamin e. Scientifically proven to treat dermatitis. This is due to it's antimicrobial, conditioning, and immune system support properties. Hempseed oil does not clog pores. Considered a "dry" oil, because it doesn't feel slippery.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil: The highest and widest SPF UV protection of any oil. SPF value was found to be 28-50 for UVB rays, and 6.75 – 7.5 for UVA rays. UVB rays are the rays that cause sunburn. UVA rays are what contribute to aging and skin cancer. Packed with carotenoids - strong antioxidants that inhibit UV damage and stimulate cell repair - 23 mg/100 g of oil. Incredibly high natural vitamin E content: Alpha Tocopherol: 12.6mg/100g, Gamma Tocopherol: 19.4mg/100g. It's approximately 52-56% Linoleic acid (omega 6) and Alpha-29-33% linolenic acid (omega 3). Anti-inflammatory properties. Ellagic acid to reduce collagen loss and provide UV protection. Antioxidants phytosterols promote new collagen production, leading to healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Cucumber Seed Oil: Incredibly high natural vitamin E content: Alpha Tocopherol: 12.6mg/100g, Gamma Tocopherol: 19.4mg/100g. Anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidants phytosterols promote new collagen production, leading to healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Sweet almond oil: a scientifically proven treatment for eczema, powerful antioxidant, pore cleansing, anti-inflammatory properties and reduces irritation. It evens skin tones by promoting healing and cellular reproduction. It also provides SPF and UV damage repair, & prevents sun burns. On top of all that, it's one of the best anti-aging oils around. It provides body and firmness to your skin, which reduces the look of wrinkles. That's because it has high levels of omega-6 fatty acids which are excellent for strengthening hair from the roots & supple skin - plus, vitamin K and essential  B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, and folate.
- Evening Primrose: helps treat hormone/endocrine imbalances and associated problems in the body thank to its high concentration of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This includes acne, PMS, cervical mucus production (possibly sperm motility - more research needed), male pattern baldness, menopause, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), obesity/metabolic function, & spotting. It also helps sooth psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, rosacea, & eczema.
- Neem oil: rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), triglycerides, vitamin E and calcium. Need also stimulates collagen production, good for aging skin. Indeed, if used regularly, neem may help smooth wrinkles and fine lines while helping to prevent the signs of aging. Neem oil may prove to be a natural remedy for eczema symptoms — including dry, red, itchy skin — and be very soothing, but it will not cure the root causes for eczema. Neem oil has been used in traditional folk medicine and as a home remedy for acne because of the aspirin-like compound that helps rid the skin of bacteria.
- Lemongrass: Used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches, and internally to help your digestive system. Lemongrass essential oil is a source of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folate and vitamin C. It also provides essential minerals such as magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, potassium, calcium, zinc and iron. Great to ward off dandruff and an itchy scalp.
- Eucalyptus oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties that are effective at treating wounds, burns, cuts, abrasions, sores and scrapes.
- Isopropyl Myristate: is a gentle, non-toxic emollient that helps your skin absorb the oils and their nutrients. It also prevents glide and shine. This is what helps make the face oil not feel oily.