Botanical Baldness Buster w/ Sea Kelp, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil
Botanical Baldness Buster w/ Sea Kelp, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Oil
A powerful solution for a wide range of baldness, hair thinning/breakage problems. Including: male & female pattern baldness, alopecia including androgenic, nutritional, and traction, anemia, dermatitis, chemotherapy, fungal infection, and trichotillomania.
A powerful solution for a wide range of baldness, hair thinning/breakage problems. Including: male & female pattern baldness, alopecia including androgenic, nutritional, and traction, anemia, dermatitis, chemotherapy, fungal infection, and trichotillomania. Plus offers the perfect nutrition and conditioning for healthier strands, new and old.
Use me as:
- Nutrient boost for other hair care products
- Volumizing leave-in conditioner for all hair types
- Curl definition
- Hair strengthening treatment
- Styling cream
- A lightweight body lotion
- Cuticle, beard or facial moisturizer
- Body hair booster
Each bottle has enough for at least 25 scalp only applications and contains roughly a quart of concentrated herbal brew.
Why I made this:
Not long after I started selling more than just the eponymous Butters moisturizer, I was approached by someone who's daughter was experiencing baldness from cancer therapy. I didn't have an answer for her problem but immediately began researching. Since then, I've had people with almost every type of alopecia (hair loss) who need help and I still had nothing for them, until now.
I wanted to get this right. There are so many causes of hair loss and so few complete science backed botanical solutions. After 2 years of research and testing, I'm proud to offer a real solution for a problem so many people experience. Based on my genetic history (bald dad, female pattern granny, traction alopecia mom) I'm probably going to be one of them soon.
I've worked hard to grow these 16" of healthy all-natural 4c nappy hair from my stubborn scalp. I'll be damned if I give it up until I'm good and ready. You shouldn't have to either.
Apply a thin layer to entire affected skin area and 1" further from the site. Massage into area with fingertips - be firm to stimulate circulation. It's best to cover the area to maximize effectiveness. Warm, clean, damp skin is best surface for application. If your hair loss is due to any sort of infection, use Zit Zapper Mask or Zit Zapper Serum to attack then infection before application. Use as often as you like; Every other day is recommended to start, tapering off overtime to use as little as needed to maintain.
If you use it as a leave in hair conditioner for curly hair, add a little extra water. If hair is straighter or wavy, hair can be wet, damp, or dry.
If you use it as a deep conditioner mask on all hair types, apply to dry hair and rinse after desired time.
Water + Plant/seed Oils: hemp, castor, neem, evening primrose, homegrown basil infused grapeseed, jojoba, vitamin e, pumpkin, pomegranate; essential oils: rosemary, clary sage + botanicals: gunpowder green tea, damiana, saw palmetto, nettles, sea kelp + l-lysine, vitamin c, citric acid, emulsifying wax, isopropyl myristate, germall plus - organic preservative.
How it works:
- Water - I heard someone once say that humans are plants with more complicated emotions. Like the shrubbery we are, water is a must. It's the best base to move nutrients into the skin.
- Hempseed oil - Hempseed oil is a rich and balanced source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) & vitamin e. Scientifically proven to treat dermatitis. This is due to it's antimicrobial, conditioning, and immune system support properties. Hempseed oil does not clog pores. Considered a "dry" oil, because it doesn't feel slippery.
- Castor oil - Known to consist of up to 90% ricinoleic, 4% linoleic, 3% oleic, 1% stearic, and less than 1% linolenic fatty acids. Penetrates and softens tissues. Great oxidative stability. Easily absorbed into the skin and helps other things absorb. Shown to have a sealing ability - great for protection of hair & skin like jojoba. Helps lubricate joints, hair strands, skin cells, digestion, and other important bodily functions. Penetrates to the roots of hair. Boosts immune function.
- Neem oil - rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs), triglycerides, vitamin E and calcium. Neem also stimulates collagen production, good for aging skin; soothes eczema symptoms — including dry, red, itchy skin. Neem oil has been used in traditional folk medicine and as a home remedy for acne because of the aspirin-like compound that helps rid the skin of bacteria. According to the EPA, no risk to human health is expected from the use of Cold Pressed Neem Oil because of its low toxicity via all route of exposure.
- Evening Primrose - Helps treat hormone/endocrine imbalances and associated problems in the body thank to its high concentration of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). This includes acne, PMS, cervical mucus production (possibly sperm motility - more research needed), male pattern baldness, menopause, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), obesity/metabolic function, & spotting. It also helps sooth psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, rosacea, & eczema. Helps to lower DHT production. Note: those on blood thinners, or with a history of schizophrenia should consult a doctor before take the supplement at pure levels
- Basil - Excellent moisturizer. Improves scalp overall quality. Enhances the look of dull skin & hair. Stimulates blood circulation. Basil contains Vitamins: A, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium and eugenol which further improve blood to scalp. Most of rosemary’s beneficial health effects haven been attributed to the high antioxidant activity of its main chemical constituents, including carnosol, carnosic acid, ursolic acid, rosmarinic acid and caffeic acid.
- Grapeseed - Offers polyphenols, vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, antimicrobial, supports adaptogenic activity (promotes homeostasis and lower stress), helps acne & dermatitis, moisture & condition
- Jojoba - Very similar to the natural oil or sebum humans create. It's molecularly a liquid wax and helps create a seal over tissues. Some of the most notable benefits of jojoba oil include its ability to moisturize the hair, prevent hair loss, reduce inflammation, prevent acne, soothe sunburn and psoriasis, rejuvenate the skin, eliminate dandruff, fight free radical damage, boost the immune system and speed up the healing process. Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. Jojoba oil contains beneficial ingredients, including vitamin E, vitamin B complex - High in B5, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It has a very high percentage of iodine at 82 percent, which gives jojoba oil its power to heal. It contains three fatty acids: erucic (13.6 percent), gadoleic (71.3 percent) and oleic (11.2 percent).
- Vitamin E - Sometimes called the “skin vitamin,” has excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties, which make it a great natural remedy for various skin and hair concerns. Enhances the health and strength of the hair follicles. Vitamin E oil can work to hydrate and moisturize dry, brittle hair.
- Pumpkin seed oil - Great for the excretory system, including natural sebum production of skin and hair. Packed with tryptophan, unsaturated fatty acids and a high level of antioxidants. High in Zinc, magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, and protein. Has anti-inflammatory properties. Great for prostate health and support of hormonal balance, lowers DHT production as a result. Helps improve memory, and blood flow. Supports a healthy cholesterol, urine output & blood sugar levels.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - Helps balance scalp pH. Helps clean skin. Levels oil production. Great for all hair types. Reduces hair greasiness. Fights hair & scalp bacteria. Smooths frizzy hair. Great for heat protection. Lubricates. Nourishes. Rich in: vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium, punicic acid, an omega-5 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, polyphenols. Pomegranates also contain hundreds of different bioactive compounds, including ellagic acid, ellagitannins, punicic acid, flavonoids, anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, estrogenic flavanols and flavones, which appear to be the most therapeutically beneficial pomegranate components.
- Clary sage - Helps balance hormone production/regulate the endocrine system. Commonly offered as a treatment for menopause and PMS symptoms. Like basil, thyme, oregano, and other herbs, it’s also known for its ability to increase circulation, support the digestive system, improve eye health, and offer antibacterial/antifungal/anti-inflammatory properties through a species & region unique blend of fatty acids, vitamins, & other nutrients. Clary sage is also antispasmodic, meaning it smooths involuntary muscle movement.
- Rosemary: Lowers DHT (dihyroxytestosterone) improving hair growth and prostate health. Balances androgen and estrogen in the body. When applied over the scalp rosemary essential oil helps stimulate hair growth, slows graying, and can be used to treat dandruff and dry scalp. One of the best known natural ingredients for hair growth. I'm proves hair's ability to resist traction damage and hair shedding.
- Gunpowder Green Tea - "Gunpowder" refers to leaves that've been hand-rolled into tiny pellets that expand when brewed. This technique preserves the bulk of the leaf from oxidation and nutrient loss. Green tea, black and oolong teas all come from the same Camellia sinensis plant. Green is just dried leaves meaning they have the most naturally occurring bioactive compounds. Such as polyphenols, catechins and various other types of flavonoids — the same anti-aging compounds found in things like blueberries, pomegranates, dark chocolate, and red wine. Also contains a small amount of caffeine, which increases blood flow and is anti-inflammatory.
- Damiana - A native American medicinal plant whose main function is to increase bodily circulation. It's commonly used as an aphrodisiac, mood enhancer, prostate supporter, fatigue fighter, PMS soother, laxative, and high blood pressure. It works by dilating blood vessels to help things get flowing easier. It also works internally to help balance androgens. Damiana is a nutrient rich herb, similar in medicinal quality to cannabis. It's packed with volatile/essential oils ( cineol, cymol, pinene), flavonoid antioxidants, caffeine, pinocembrin, cacetin, gonzalitosin, arbutin, tannin, thymol and damianin.
- Saw Palmetto - Prevents testosterone conversion to DHT, increases free floating testosterone, reduces prostate swelling, and possibly prostate cancer as a result. Research shows that saw palmetto inhibits testosterone from binding to and stimulating prostate cells, which reduces the multiplication of prostatic cells and prostatic enlargement. Helps with hair loss as a result of DHT prevention.
- Nettles - The above ground parts tend to be a natural allergy relief remedy. The roots are able to provide relief for urinary disorders and enlarged prostate as well - Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-ulcer, astringent and analgesic capabilities. Works great to replace or reduce long-term usage NSAIDs in many patients. Topical application also eases joint pain from arthritis.
- Sea Kelp - Incredibly nutrient dense - one of the largest natural sources of iodine. A protein found in most varieties, known as fucoxanthin, has been shown to significantly reduce fat tissue. A study out of Moscow also found that a combination of pomegranate seed oil with fucoxanthin promoted weight loss and increased liver function. Helps prevent blood clotting. Anti-inflammatory, and helps reduce bone density loss - rich in vitamin K
- L-lysine - An amino acid required for protein synthesis in humans - required to live and grow. Effects are wide ranging and require more study to detail full. Helps recover after workouts, rebuilding tissues. Helps create carnitine to convert fatty acids into energy. Helps calcium absorption/overall bone health and collagen production. Help repair damaged DNA only when paired with light therapies. Helps reduce stress induced anxiety responses.
- Isopropyl Myristate - a gentle, non-toxic emollient. Works by breaking the surface tension of oils so they and their nutrients absorb more easily. Prevents glide and shine. This is what helps makes oil not feel oily, without actually drying hair or skin.
- Sea Salt - Natural antimicrobial. Helps in improving the skin barrier function and eliminating the roughness and inflammation on the skin’s surface. Studies have shown that this anti-inflammatory effect is attributed to the presence of a high content of magnesium in these salts. Sea salts are naturally anti-allergenic and are considered beneficial in providing relief from asthma and other allergies. Sea salt alleviates the risk of infections and contribute towards the overall immunity of the body. Sea salts are also effective in treating conditions like hives, skin rashes, dandruff, and hair loss.
- Alpha hydroxy acid - supports cellular regeneration, helping brighten skin and get rid of scars and marks.
How soon will this work?:
For any type of hair growth regime, the typical advice is to wait 6 months to see substantial change. Although, you will see immediate positive change to your current hair, skin, and scalp.
- 4oz Bottle is roughly 25 applications of scalp only application
- For external use only
- Good for 1 year from purchase
- Safe for all over body usage
- Stop usage and see a medical professional if irritation occurs
- Do not heat above 120 degrees F or it may deactivate preservative