Anti-Aging Milk & Mud Bath Bomb w/ French Green Clay, Jojoba
Anti-Aging Milk & Mud Bath Bomb w/ French Green Clay, Jojoba
Turn your bath into the fountain of sickeningly moisturized skin and totally revitalized senses. A powerful combo of french green clay, sunflower seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, carrot seed oil, vitamin e and apricot kernel oil, that'll bombard your skin, hair, nails, and cuticles with nutrients to support your natural cellular refresh.
Turn your bath into the fountain of sickeningly moisturized skin and totally revitalized senses.
A wholly unique bathing experience crafted to leave you feeling better than ever. Spa quality french green clay creates a mini mud bath to remove impurities from your tap water and skin, soothing irritations on the dermal level. Fragrance notes of sweet vanilla, nectarous honey, and rich nutty shea butter, ease the irritants of daily life from your mind. Epsom salt soothes tension in the body. Then there's the botanical lipid blend of expertly selected sunflower seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, carrot seed oil, vitamin e and apricot kernel oil, that'll bombard your skin, hair, nails, cuticles, and every other tissue on your body with nutrients to support your natural cellular refresh.
Each bath bomb is lovingly dusted with biodegradable white diamonds silver mica and individually adorned with a hemp chord. A beauty to behold that doesn't harm the environment or leave you covered in sharp glitter for weeks.
Each pack contains 1 double sized bomb
How it works:
• Jojoba Oil - Very similar to the natural oil or sebum humans create. It's molecularly a liquid wax and helps create a seal over tissues. Some of the most notable benefits of jojoba oil include its ability to moisturize the hair, prevent hair loss, reduce inflammation, prevent acne, soothe sunburn and psoriasis, rejuvenate the skin, eliminate dandruff, fight free radical damage, boost the immune system and speed up the healing process. Jojoba oil is rich in iodine, which fights harmful bacteria growth that leads to breakouts. The antioxidants present in jojoba oil soothe fine lines, wrinkles and naturally slow down other signs of aging.Jojoba oil contains beneficial ingredients, including vitamin E, vitamin B complex - High in B5, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. It has a very high percentage of iodine at 82 percent, which gives jojoba oil its power to heal. It contains three fatty acids: erucic (13.6 percent), gadoleic (71.3 percent) and oleic (11.2 percent).
• French green clay - Renowned for its many health and skincare benefits, French green clay contains high amounts of mineral including mineral oxides, magnesium, calcium, potassium, dolomite, silica, manganese, phosphorous, silicon, copper, iron oxides and selenium. It also contains the region specific nutrient rich decomposed plant matter such as kelp and other seaweed. As such it's full of life giving nutrients. It's a powerful anti-inflammatory, helping decrease bloat. Like bentonite, it's oil absorbing and cleansing. Great for eczema and psoriasis relief. The natural grit is a micro-abrasive exfoliant softer than baking soda.
• Vitamin e - Also sometimes called the “skin vitamin,” has excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties, which make it a great natural remedy for various skin and hair concerns. Extracted from various plants. Gives a powerful antioxidant boost to any product. Serves as a natural preservative for oils as it preserves your tissues - antioxidation. Sun protectant - prevents sun burn development. Sun protection works best with vitamin c rich ingredients. Soothes dry chapped skin, lips, & dry cuticles. Heals scars - makes skin resistant to scarring and damage from abrasion or incision. Treats eczema. Enhances the health and strength of the hair follicles. Vitamin E oil can work to hydrate and moisturize dry, brittle hair.
• Carrot seed oil - One of single best oils for skin. High natural SPF, some sources claim up to 40 SPF. Conservatively, 20 is more reasonable. Packed with vitamin c, e, and caratols. Refreshes dull lifeless skin. Helps lubricate skin cells to help them refresh easier. Highly moisturizing and packed with nutrients. Helps kill a wide variety of fungus and bacteria including Candida, Dermatophytes, Escherichia coli, and Salmonella. When ingested may help reduce flatulence.
• Sunflower seed oil - Helps skin retain moisture. Effective for dry skin and beneficial for those with oil over production. A nutritional powerhouse. It’s a mixture of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, mostly omega-6s and -9s. It's as naturally rich in vitamin e. Anti-inflammatory.
• Pomegranate seed oil - Rich in: vitamin C, vitamin K and potassium, punicic acid, an omega-5 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid, polyphenols. Pomegranates also contain hundreds of different bioactive compounds, including ellagic acid, ellagitannins, punicic acid, flavonoids, anthocyanidins, anthocyanins, estrogenic flavonols and flavones, which appear to be the most therapeutically beneficial pomegranate components.
• Apricot Kernel Oil - A great emollient moisturizer. Reduces inflammation when applied topically. High in vitamin e & k. Helps even skin tone by nutritionally supporting cellular regeneration. High in fatty acids.
Baking soda, citric acid, french green clay, epsom salt, cornstarch, polysorbate 80, food coloring, mica, jojoba, vitamin e, pomegranate seed, carrot seed, apricot kernel oil and sunflower seed oil and fragrance.
1. Draw a super-hot bath, stay safe and be comfy. Warm is fine, but hot makes more action.
2. Drop the bomb in.
Bath bomb lovers note: Make sure to play with the bomb in the bath some time, it feels really cool.
FAQ About my bombs:
• Yes, they float.
• No, they don't stain and do rinse away easily.
• No, I don't use plastic glitter.
• Yes, I do use food coloring and natural mica.
• Yes, they smell amazing.
• Yes, they're all non-toxic and kid safe.
• Yes, They're incredibly moisturizing.
• Yes, they create that cool bubbly effect.
• Yes, they all contain Epsom salt.
• Yes, you can break my bombs to get more baths for less money. You'll get less moisture but more fun.
• Yes, these bombs are great as shower streamers or foot soak. Pedicures, yay
• Yes, they're packed and shipped safely.
• Common allergens: 🌽 corn
What're bath Bombs?
Bath bombs are like really, really big Alka-Seltzer tables that bubble and fizz when they hit the water. Usually they're made of baking soda, cream of tartar, and citric acid with some sort of binder like oil. Sometimes they also have scents, colors, salts, herbs, flowers, glitter, or other cool stuff to help your bath set or match your mood.
You'll usually see bath bombs as spheres or hemispheres, but there can be hearts, gems, stones, cars, animals and more. You can also find loose bath bombs called bath fizzies, but the shaped options are most popular.
Did you know?
My bath bombs are great for soothing constipation, supporting healthy bowel movements and blood circulation.
A bath bomb soak can help your skin repair from sun and winter weather damage.